Thursday 19 January 2012

First Post

Finally escaped from Facebook to the blogsphere - much better suited to long rants and cooking recipes! I look forward to posting my recipes very soon, once I get the hang of this, especially now I've got my new crepe pan.




First post is on my favourite subject: chocolate. My favourites being Celtic Chocolates and their Vegan Gift Box (still can't find a website for them or a list of suppliers - anyone??)
 .... and of course the scrumptious and divine Booja Booja (so expensive yet sooo good!) who have a new theme catchy theme song:




You gotta love a song that includes "hunky punky"in the lyrics lol. 
I wonder how long it will be before they'll have Booja Booja T-shirts, mugs etc.... "Everyone needs a little Booja Booja now and then" ...its gonna stick in my head for a long time to come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment